Are you a
This section is specifically dedicated for the people who are not Christians, those who consider themselves atheist, agnostic, or who identify themselves with other beliefs “religions”. Our objectives are to respond to and clarify any doubts, to help all who wish to understand the true meaning of Christianity, and to confirm the veracity of the Bible. The topics are presented in a simple and short manner, so that the reader will find them easy to understand and retain. The team from The Truth of the Bible is here to offer any further explanation to the topics being addressed and to respond to any of your doubts or questions.
2. Why do we believe in the Bible
3. Who are Christians? What does it mean to be a Christian?
7. Why do bad things happen in the world if God exsists?
8. Is the Bible a bad book? What would the world be like, if it was based on the Bible and the teachings of Jesus Christ?
9. Are all religions the same?
11. What do we have to do to be saved?
12.Is there any opportunity of being saved after death?
13 .Can we find salvation in other religions or other intermediaries?
14. What Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit would never command His children.
15. Who is Satan (also called the demon, the devil, lucifer, etc…)?
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any doubts or questions over any matter presented in this section. It would be our pleasure to respond and provide our assistance to you as soon as we can.