Are you a
a long time christian?
Our goal is to explain and expose some important doctrinal issues that must be known by Christians, especially those who have spent many years in the Lord. These topics are to help understand more about the personality of God, and to know what He wants from us as His children and servants. Our objective is also examine current doctrines, scrutinize them through the Bible and evaluate them as sound doctrine or not.
The topics are presented in a simple and short manner, so that the reader will find them easy to understand and retain. Some of the topics that are shared in this section are also found in the section “are you a new Chrsitian?”. We believe that both groups should be aware of some important issues. Still, the topics in this section will be treated differently, as those who have been in the Lord longer have more knowledge of the Bible and are more mature.
1. What does it mean to be a Christian?
3. The importance of knowing and reading the Bible
4. The importance of the unity of the church
5. The importance of Repentance
6. The importance of evangelization.
7. The importance of our example.
8. How can we make more people come to church?
9. Is God different in the Old Testament and in the New Testament?
11. Are the gifts of the Spirit for today?
Our aim is not to shepherd readers, we recommend as the Lord's command, that the readers gather in a church (Hebrews 10:25) and be subject to their pastors (Hebrews13:17). Our goal is simply to present some Biblical truths that are not always being taught in today’s churches.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any doubts or questions about any of the topics discussed in this section. It will be a pleasure for our team to answer your questions.